Ratings for Dr. Gojko D. Stula

Dr. Stula ruined my life when he put me on Cipro for a UTI. Cipro has completely destroyed me. To say it (and Dr. Stula) ruined my life is an understatement. Don't believe for a second that this doctor is holistic. He prescribed me a poison that he has no knowledge on whatsoever! Stay away from this doctor. He won't even get back to me - he is a criminal if you ask me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Functional Medicine MD; no problems prescribing Armour Thryoid and bio-identical hormone replacement creams; very informed regarding chronic fatigue, adrenal issues, hormones, toxic elements, etc, and how they relate to each other; looks at the whole not an individual test result. Tends to spend extra time with patients, so punctuality is not the best; however, I'd rather wait knowing the MD is spending time with patients and not over scheduling patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very knowledgeable in how a hormonal or endocrine imbalance affects your entire body. Very personable and asks really great questions to get to the bottom of your issues. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012