Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Ahn

Had an appointment for 11:15 am at 12:30 inquired how much longer it would be, told 20 minutes. They overbook reservations to make you wait. If it wasn't for the hospital sticking him on me I would never hire him. Terrible office service because of over booking, should just have take a number.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Misdiagnosis of common flu. I was taken to ER. Dr Ahn stated that he doesn't test for flu as the equip costs $25,000.00. Why not just refer me out for test?

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The worst experience I have ever had at a doctor's office. Dr. Anh was very nice and friendly. However, he never diagnosed me with anything that I could possibly be sick with. Instead he gave me names of allergy medications to take and then went on to tell me, "he doesn't think I have allergies." I also felt like he was more concerned about my life goals than my current condition. When going to take a blood test, the lady (who was of African-American descent) taking my blood was extremely rude to me. She yelled at me for saying I was supposed to get a blood test for mono because her and the doctor did not communicate properly and he sent me in for a cholesterol test even though he said I was going to be tested for mono. I felt very uncomfortable. As I exited she continued to be very rude and I have never felt as mistreated as a patient as I did today.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I went to "Dr" Ahn last year to specifically be tested for hep B. He ordered bloodwork and after receiving the results, told me I tested negative for Hep B. Fast forward 9 months later, I had to go to ER and was told by the hospital that I tested positive for Hep B and that my liver enzymes are significantly elevated! I called Dr Ahn's office and requested a copy of the bloodwork that he ordered. It shows I was only tested for Hep B antibody, and not hep B antigens which is the one that tells you if you have Hep B or not! I am livid at this joke of a doctor and will be contacting a malpractice attorney to see if I have a case here. How can he tell me I tested negative when I looked at these results and immediately knew I wasn't tested for it. He was also rude during the appointment and acted as if I was beneath him. I would not recommend this person who calls himself a doctor to anybody!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Like dr Ahn a lot. Makes me feel comfortable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He is the most rude doctor I've ever been to I walked into his office with a fever and told him my body has been feeling fatigued he then told me I can't handle my major and that I should switch my major into something I can mentally handle he also told me to join a sorority to better my health... Is he crazy

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Please do not go to Dr. Paul Ahn. He was extremely inappropriate during a routine physical. I never even got through the physical because he was so busy peppering me with criticisms about how I should live my life (and not anything related to my health or well-being. For instance, he told me I should go to church after realizing I don't practice any religion). When I started becoming agitated, he began belittling me and telling me to "get over myself." I ended up just walking out. I hope that this comment will help even one person avoid the shaming that Dr Paul Ahn put me through. If you want a respectful and professional doctor who takes his job and Hippocratic oath seriously, DO NOT GO TO DR. PAUL AHN.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr ahn was recommended by a friend. Our first visit went well he was attentive and seems to care. It has been downhill since then he is now total consumed by his computer and really doesn't know you're there. He has also been refilling my prescriptions without doing blood work . It's been at least 8 months since he has suggested blood work and I take a couple of medications one be in creator it was always advised for blood work every 3 months to check the liver. It is also a very long wait in the office no system I have found a new Dr.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I've been going here for at least 5 years now and the practice has gotten worse and worse. Maybe not the Dr, persay but when you get an appointment time for 11:15 and they don't actually see you until 12:30, theres a problem. Office wasn't packed, either. At 12:15 I went to the front desk (That was WAY MORE time than I imagined sitting, waiting) and was ready to tell them to forget it and I was interrupted by the nurse (?) saying "You're next". If someone would have come out maybe 11:30 and said hey look, theres a bit of a wait, be patient w/ us.. I would have been cool but come on. Dont ever expect to get in when they tell you, probably the last time I'll be there and he said he's retiring next year-2 anyway.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

worst doctor ever. What medical school did he attend? Does he really know how to diagnose and treat any patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Paul M. Ahn's Credentials

• Korean

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company