Dr. Judith Froehlich

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Judith Froehlich

I was not very happy with Dr. Froehlich. Would I recommend her? NO. I'm sure she's knowledgeable, but her approach is harsh. For almost every answer I received from her, never solved my concerns. She never took the time to see my child. I was always rushed. It wasn't like she was super busy or anything, because if you stop by her office, it's always empty. No patients in the waiting area. Her nurses don't take the time to take vitals or ask questions; they just take you to a room and tell you, "the doctor will be with you shortly." Find another pediatrician if you can. I know I did and I'm happy I found someone better. That's my advice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

AS a pediatrician, she's ok. I'm sure she's very knowledgeable, but I feel as though she doesn't spend as much time with her patients. I feel as though we're always rushed each time I bring my children. Her staff is not very polite. I've sent e-mails and they're not very friendly. I even told one of her staff "happy new year" and all she said was, "oh, yeah, i keep forgetting it's the new year." -- she wasn't even talking to me, she turned her conversation to someone else. It was rude of her to ignore me. Would I recommend them to someone, my answer would be "try to find another doctor."

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Froelich is a doctors doctor. By that I mean she is the type of physician a doctor would take his own children to. She is straight forward and no nonsense in her approach. She tells it like it is and does not prescribe medications unless needed. When I choose a physician, my number one criteria is their level of knowledge and skill in the practice of medicine. If that comes with a great bedside manner I consider it a bonus. She does listen to what you have to say and will answer your questions. I don't see her as a warm and fuzzy type but I don't take my kids to the doctor for hugs. I take them to be correctly diagnosed and appropriatley treated. It is obvious that she enjoys the children and caring for them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Froehlich performed an application of a highly caustic medication on my then 4 yr. old daughter. She wasn't the original doctor who prescribed the medication, and she did not know how to properly apply it. She also sent me to go get the med. from the pharmacy, and legally she wasn't supposed to. I of course had no idea. When she applied the medicine, she was supposed to use a toothpick-like applicator but instead she used a tongue depressor which when dipped into the liquid dropped some of the medicine in spots where it didn't need to be applied. Every place where the medicine dripped or the medicine touched or the spot where it was supposed to be applied to, developed a large bubble-like burn, that sent my daughter into fits of screaming and crying. I took her back to the office and they treated her like a burn victim and simply taped her up! I had to call the Illinois State Ins. Board to get an apology, I wanted no money, just an apology. I never got one. Good luck!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

She is not supportive of breastfeeding at all. Not a very nice woman. She was assigned to me in the hospital after our son was born. I would never go to her

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Froehlich is equally good with my older children as well as my infant. When we needed a referral to see a specialist for surgery she didn't hesitate to act.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

My four children have been seeing Dr. Froehlich for more than 10 years. She is no-nonsense, calm, efficient, and highly skilled at diagnosis without overdoing prescriptions. I highly recommend her for babies to teens!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Judith Froehlich's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL