Dr. David G. Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David G. Miller

Outstanding, Great Doctor and staff. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Thank you Retina Associates of Cleveland! I have had two emergency surgeries performed by Retina Associates of Cleveland in the last 30 days, the first on January 22, 2018, and the second on February 2, 2018. The first was for an infection in the eyeball of my left eye and the second for a detached retina in the right eye. Dr. Miller performed both of my emergency surgeries.The surgeries were done the same days that the diagnosis was made and the results were amazing. The infection required draining the eyeball and injecting an antibiotic while the detached retina required reattaching the retina and injecting a nitrogen oxide bubble to keep the retina in place. I am extremely grateful that both of these procedures were successful and performed by such a qualified, caring and professional group of physicians. I had the opportunity to be treated by five of the ten doctors on staff, Dr. Miller performed both of my emergency surgeries. The follow up, extensive and thorough, was provided by Dr.'s Lewis, Pendergast, Schartman, Coney and of course Dr. Miller several times as the performing surgeon. In fact Dr. Coney even saw me on a Saturday for a pain in my right eye which turned out to be nothing. But because I was a bit gun shy after having the two surgeries in eleven days he was very concerned put me at ease. I will not hesitate to avail myself of the services of the Retina Associates of Cleveland in the future (I hope I won't need you) and I highly recommend them for any and all ophthalmological issues. You doctors and your staff are awesome! Again, thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

A stressful situation was made easy by the helpful and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend this practice. Dr. Miller resolved my eye issue with his professionalism and knowledge. Dr. Miller was personable and helpful. The entire experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Miller and the entire staff are really dedicated people. They make me feel very special with the way they handle everything.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. David G. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Miller received his BS degree from Ohio State University and his MD degree from the University of Cincinnati. He completed a vitreoretinal surgery and diseases fellowship at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard University. Dr. Miller serves as the Medical Director of Cleveland Eye and Laser Surgery Center, the largest retinal surgical facility in the region. Best Doctors Inc. has recognized Dr. Miller in its list of top retinal disease specialists every year since 2011, and he has been featured in Cleveland Magazine. He is a charter member of the prestigious Retina Hall of Fame and is a Vitals Patients' Choice Award winner. His principal areas of interest are diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment , and macular degeneration. Dr. Miller participates in many research studies and speaks locally, nationally, and internationally about vitreoretinal diseases.

• English

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Wet macular degeneration