Ratings for Dr. Virender K. Sachdeva

He was great! My child was on an inhaller for a year until we went to see Dr. Sachdeva. He found out the problem was that her adenoids we so enlarged that she was not getting proper airflow. If it weren't for him I would still be giving her something that she didn't need and she would still be having problems. I am thankful that my child is now running, playing, and having fun like a child should be. To be fair to her previous Dr. my daughter was a mouth breather so it was not always a consistant pattern so they recommended going to see Dr. Sachdeva.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Don't go to this doctor for allergy testing. His testing skills are inconsistent (tray prick tests) (as in some of the little trays are (gently) pushed into the skin (which register reactions) and other trays were just sort of barely set on the skin and removed (no prick = no chance of reaction). He does not listen, is somewhat rude (will talk over you) and very quick to prescribe steroids. He told me that I don't have allergies.. that I am "imagining" it. Then why are you prescribing this steroid spray? This guy should be run out of town. I have since found another allergy specialist (with much better testing technique/skill) and am getting allergy shots (not steroids). Dr Sachdeva charged my insurance company well over $1,000 for that one visit. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007