Ratings for Dr. Ty H. Goletz

I found the exact opposite of the Pryor comments. I hAve been seeing him for over one year for ongoing knee problems. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

This guy is an arrogant elitist with a disregard for patient relationships. You can expect over an hour and a half wait times and not speaking Dr. Goletz when you are first admitted. They will make sure they immediately rack up at least a $150+ charge on you for x-rays by immediately taking you for one before you even get to explain your symptoms to the doctor. I've never waited so long to see a doctor before in my life. He does not value your time and obviously thinks his is more valuable than yours and that you have nothing to do with your day. I spent over 2 hours of my day in this office, when I didn't even have any major issues. All I wanted is to speak to the doctor FIRST and explain my concerns. I had an extremely minor issue and really just sought his professional advice what it may be. His billing department is an absolute nightmare. I would really avoid dealing with this office at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Ty H. Goletz's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1978)