Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Tresley

Dr Tresley is an outstanding surgeon for both medical and cosmetic procedures. I would HIGHLY recommend Him and his staff. He takes the time to talk to you regarding any concerns & truly cares about you and the outcome of your procedures. His staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Tresley and already have.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

I have a troublesome condition of Basil Cell Cancer found on my face extremely close to my eyes. I was so very lucky that my Dermatologist recommended Dr. Tresley. I have gone through three different procedures over the last two (2) years and my friends tell me that I look "MARVELOUS". I am so very thankful for Dr. Tresley's wisdom and skill. Dr. Tresley and his entire staff are top-notch!God Bless Daniel Tresley and Staff

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

After thinking about having upper lid surgery for 2 years I finally made my decision and had Dr. Daniel Tresley perform the procedure. He is an excellent doctor that really cares about you, explains everything before, during and after the surgery! His staff is very caring and understanding! The results are amazing, well beyond my expectations! Thank you Dr. Tresley, Heather and Tae! Thank you for being so caring and kind!! I am so grateful to all of you!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Tresley recently performed upper eyelid surgery on me . I went to Dr. Tresley based upon a referral and positive reviews. The results of the procedure exceeded my expectations. My vision is much clearer. I have received many compliments on how good my eyes look, and that I look younger. The professionalism and caring displayed by Dr. Tresley and his staff during the procedure continued through follow up visits. I have and will continue to refer Dr. Tresley to others.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Daniel Tresley and his staff (Heather & Tae) are all outstanding!! Dr. Tresley is so kind and has the best "bed-side manner." He is an excellent eye surgeon and truly cares about you as a patient. Thank you Dr. Tresley, Heather & Tae for being so caring and kind!! I am so grateful!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Tresley performed upper and lower blepharoplasty on me and does my Botox injections on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the results of both. I still looked like myself - just a refreshed version. In both cases, Dr. Tresley proved himself to be knowledgeable and skilled. He is a talented surgeon and injector who does not overcorrect. Equally important, Dr. Tresley has a fantastic bedside manner. He is down to earth and approachable. He always takes the time to ask and answer questions to ensure that I will achieve the desired outcome and be happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Tresley to anyone in the market for surgical or non surgical enhancements.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I had my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr. Tresley. I was awake and very comfortable the whole time. I felt no pain during or after the surgery and was very happy with the results. His staff was very caring and professional. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Tresley by my ophthalmologist who said that Dr. Tresley was a top surgeon. I too had heard the he was an excellent oculofacial plastic surgeon by other professionals. I also talked to people who used him for their surgery and they were extremely pleased with their results! I needed surgery on both my upper and lower eyelids. When I met Dr. Tresley for the first time, he took time to assess my situation, give me his suggestions and explain how the procedure would be done. I asked all of my questions and he was patient and thorough in his responses. The result of my surgery was excellent. My eyes were so natural looking. They were exactly as he had described. I am extremely pleased. Before, during and after the surgery visits, Dr. Tresley was always very attentive to me. I felt like I had his complete attention and he took all of the time I needed. I never felt rushed. He was a good listener and communicator. He was direct and honest in his evaluations and suggestions. Dr. Tresley is a kind, warm, patient, caring person who is always positive. I felt so comfortable and confident with him at all times. Working with Dr. Tresley and being able to enjoy the new natural look he gave me was an awesome experience. Judy H.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr.Tresley made an intimidating process very easy and manageable. I had a stye that had to be removed from my left eye and he was able to stitch it together very well so that the spot is no longer even noticable. I was worried about the long term appearance and potential harm to my eye when I was told I needed it removed but Dr. Tresley and his staff made the process easy, convenient and painless. Thanks for a great experience!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Tresley is the "go to" person for any cosmetic eye surgery as well as botox and filler injections. He was recommended by my internist and dermatologist. The whole staff is knowledgable and accessible. After a consult I decided on cosmetic eye surgery as well as botox and filler. My whole face looks terrific. People come up to me and say how good I look-yet they can't figure out what's different. My eyes, face and skin just look younger and healthier without looking unnatural. Dr. Tresley and his whole staff have a passion for what they do which shows all the way through the process and produces amazing results

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Daniel S. Tresley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Polish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1987)

GHI