Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson

I’ve been going to Dr. Dickerson for about 15 years and I’ve always been very pleased with her and her staff. Definitely recommend her to anyone needing a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

As a long time patient of Dermatology & Aesthetic Care, I have complete faith and trust in this doctor and team. With skin cancer issues in my family, I visit at least two times a year. In 10+ years, every appt. has been "on time". I primarily work with Emily Monroe, and she is FABULOUS -- very professional and personable at the same time. Through various mole biopsies and a really puzzling case of Grover's (yep, I'd never heard of it either!), the entire team has been supportive and focused on solving whatever issue is at hand.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I paid over $3,000.00 and here it is months later still a bruise under my right eye and two lines each on both sides of my forehead, lumps bumps etc.. it seems as if the Juve.. "travels".. I have a horrible result, and she could care less, actually her comment to me was " I have read and seen photos of bruising like this but I have never seen it , your nose looks good though" OMG.. really with a bridge wide enough to post a banner as to why you should avoid her? WTH? I did not go to the follow follow up because WHY? After the cost the awful results why bother? So IF you need any work done try outside of the Dayton, Ohio area. Seriously anywhere but here it is YOUR face .. you can't hide it. So please think then think again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I saw her for a birth mark removal. After numerous, painful laser treatments she lost access to the laser she was using. The new doctor she recommended told us all the laser treatments would not remove the cancer risk (contrary to her diagnosis).

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Dickerson is supposedly very knowledgeable but I found her advice for treatment to be pretty outdated considering all of the newer options that are out there. She also has terrible bedside manner. She wouldn't really answer questions, she just kept telling me that the nurse would talk to me about everything. She literally spent less than five minutes with me. Probably the worst bedside manner I've experienced. She was pretty cold, which doctors sometimes are. Unfortunately her nurse wasn't much nicer.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's response
We pride ourselves in giving each patient exceptional care every step of the way. We're sorry you didn't feel this was the case when you were recently in our office. We're always looking for opportunities to grow. If you'd like to discuss this further you are more than welcome to call our office so we can discuss your concerns.

Submitted June 29, 2017

Love this office. I would recommend it to anyone ☺

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My family has been seeing Dr. Dickerson for over ten years. The only derm who could clear up my face and my daughter's. She is caring, compassionate and always on time. Her staff is the friendliest I've ever encountered in a physicians office. Longest wait time was 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's response
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always nice to hear from our happy patients. I am glad you and your daughter are satisfied with your outcome!

Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Dickerson is an excellent dermatologist, the office always runs on time, staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's response
Thank you for your feedback and choosing Dermatology & Aesthetic Care, LLC. I am happy to hear that our staff makes your visits pleasant.

Submitted April 11, 2016

Dermatology & Aesthetic Care solved my acne problems after trying many different places. Never had a problem until I was in my 40's. Not MY idea of youthful looking skin....teenage pimples! Following Dr.'s regimen, I now have beautiful, clear skin again. Dr. Dickerson's office staff is welcoming and friendly. This is the only physicians office I have visited that is always "on time". My longest wait has been 3 minutes. I have been going regularly every 6 months for 10 years for skin cancer checks, etc. since my skin is very fair.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's response
I am so glad to hear your skin is still clear and beautiful. I'm excited you've continued to use Dermatology & Aesthetic Care, LLC for your skin cancer checks as well. Thank you for taking your time to leave such a positive response.

Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Dickerson is an excellent dermatologist. You never have to wait long and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I had to have a large mole excised on my back and it has healed beautifully. The NP's and PA's are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's response
Thank you for your kind words! I am so excited you are happy with your recovery. I hope Dermatology & Aesthetic Care, LLC can continue to meet your needs for years to come.

Dr. Patricia A. Dickerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In addition to being an important part of your appearance, your hair, skin and nails are a necessary part of your physical well-being. As a dermatologist, I can help you achieve the most attractive and healthiest skin, hair and nails possible. As a graduate of The Ohio State University School of Medicine, I am trained to give you this care. After Ohio State University I attended Wright State University's Dermatology program where I worked with the chairman of the Mayo Clinic for several years and I was chief resident. I had additional cosmetic and surgical training with physicians from Columbus and the Mayo Clinic. I started using the CO2 laser the first year it was available, in 1994 and also have extra cosmetic training from hands on experiences at meetings and conferences. My practice has specialized in cosmetic procedures, surgery and general dermatology. I enjoy patients of all ages. One of the reasons I chose my profession was because I genuinely like interacting with people. When I meet with you, I will thoroughly discuss your medical and cosmetic needs. No question from a patient is considered insignificant. I believe communication is vital to the doctor/patient relationship. Recent advances in dermatology enable me to provide a broad spectrum of care. I strive to deliver the latest, safest and best technology to enhance the beauty of my patients. I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss care options for your health and beauty. Let me help you discover a healthier, more beautiful you!

• English

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Botox