Ratings for Dr. Barry D. Boone

Love Dr Boone. Have been going to him for over 17 years. He has fixed my daughter's knee, son's wrist and both of my hands and shoulders

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Barry Boone is the best ortho I have ever seen. He did my last knee surgery. He would not give specific dates of when I would be walking again but gave estimates and I fell into those dates. He also suggested treatments and gave pros and cons of each so I could make an informed decision. He cared about me and my recovery. Also his surgical nurses are the nicest people around. They are just as helpful as he is.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. B.Boone is a knowledgeable and very personable doctor. I'm am unsure if what he did was on purpose or not but I went to see him for shoulder pain in March. He sent me for X-Ray and MRI. I ended up getting some cortisone shots (2) and it ran me $118. That was great and lasted until August. Went back and this time he only gave me half the amount. (1) and it was $130. He told me to come see him if there were any issues. Here it is 2 months later and the pain is back, but wouldnt you know it, it's gonna cost me to go get shots again when I could have had the amount that worked the first time and lasted 5 months when I saw him 2 months ago.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Barry Boone did my shoulder surgery last year and it has been completely satisfactory; full recovery and full use of the shoulder. I called for an appointment for a consultation about my knee and was told that since now I am on Medicare part A & B (I am still working and have Aetna insurance as well)that I can only be seen on Tuesdays only! This does not make me happy and makes me think I should look at other options. I'm wondering if all or most physicians relegate their Medicare patients in this way.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Barry D. Boone's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX