Ratings for Dr. Anju Vasudevan

Has been a fantastic physician to me. Knowledgably, caring, taking time to explain things so that I could understand

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

She found dad's cancer and radiation treatment was effective. Afterward she told us he had six months more with chemo. Dad wanted chemoand she wanted us to start it. She was so very wrong about his candidacy for chemo and his time left. He died after three weeks.. She seems very knowledgeable and confident. She was very unrealistic about Dad.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

My wife went here as the end of her life, recommended by a doctor who was unethical in his own practice as a pain clinic doctor. Vasudevans' office was dirty and it smelled revolting, like sauerkraut or something. (I went back a year later for another matter and the smell was still there.) They gave my wife a robe to put on with velcro snaps. Each velcro snap had what appeared to be crusted blood in it. It was disgusting. The herself doctor was abrupt and rude. She did nothing but order expensive blood work. In one case the blood work cost my wife's insurance $10,000. No explanation was given to us for this. My wife was beyond hope at this point. After she passed away I was broke. I received a copay bill for her for $15 which I did not pay and I had no legal obligation to pay. I had a lawyer send her a letter stating such. Vasudevan ignored it reported me to credit collection agency that hounded me for 6 months with harassing phone calls. Petty, uncaring and greedy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012