Ratings for Dr. Douglas I. Rosen

I have been going to Dr Rosen for 25 Years His wonderful, knowlegable & treats me with respect I would reccomend Him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I just moved into the area and found Dr. Rosen online. He was extremely helpful and professional with me. His office is busy, which I found to be a sign that many people were seeking his services...which is a good thing in a doctor! His staff was very nice and courteous. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and would recommend his services to anyone in need of dermatological care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

This entire experience was horrible. Dr. Rosen himself was unprofessional from the minute he walked in the exam room. His medicine is outdated. He is not up to date on the latest and greatest dermatological treatments. He diagnosed me, sent me out the door, told me to research my condition on my own because he was too lazy to take the time to explain my condition! I called a few days later because I had questions concerning treatment options and he refused to get on the phone. Said I could spend another $40 on an appointment if I needed to speak to him. I will never return to Dermatology And Surgery Associates on Tremont Avenue. Dr. Rosen is a rude old man. I’m sure 27 years ago when he was fresh out of school he may have been a good Dr., but medicine changes, and as a medical professional you need to stay current with the advances of medicine. Or at least, talk to patient’s when they ask for help. Don’t go to this man if you want answers or good treatment. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Douglas I. Rosen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)