Ratings for Dr. David W. Pond

Amazing office all around! The staff has been helpful and willing to get a response in a timely fashion. Dr. Pond is a caring physician and is very thorough. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Disappointed with overall treatment from this office. Dr. Pond is a good guy but seems tired and run down. The head front desk lady manipulates the doctor and lies about patients. Sad to see a decent doctor lose business over 1 individual but definitely not worth the hassle when there are great doctors and great staff available.

Submitted October 28, 2014

In 70 years I have had many doctors, but none ever spent so much time with me or is so thorough and knowledgeable. I almost feel guilty taking up so much of his time. He always asks several times before you leave: "Anything more" He has sent me to several specialists, and they all go out of there way to tell me that he is one of the best doctors at providing them with thorough written information about me for their records. They highly respect him. That says a great deal. His rates are very reasonable. I even told him he should charge more, but he sticks to Medicare rates. He is very friendly and respectful. Ex-military too. I highly recommend him. Probably the best doctor I have ever had. He gets an A+ grade.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

This was a great office, the staff was polite and very professional, and the doctor didn't rush me out of the room and actually spent time explaining issues to me until I understood them. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. David W. Pond's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)