Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Wilson

This man destroyed my hearing. I had 3 surgries from him and i am still having issues to this day. I changed another in GR and I had to get another from him becuz of Wilson. He called my mom a bad mother. He would keep giving me new ear tubes when they were not helping and it just caused more and more pain in the long run. I do not blame anyone but that man for all my pain. Do not go to him unless you want yourself or your child to be in even more pain.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

In the fall of 2014 Dr. Wilson (in his Grand Haven MI practice) suggested allergy testing even though I had the same procedure done 10 years earlier. He advised it would be 100% covered by my insurance. Based on that I had the procedure. I then ended up with a bill for $309. When i disputed that he sent me to collections which hurt my credit. I was unaware of this until I went to refinance my home 18 months later. My opinion is that he was simply trying pad fees and that sending me to collections was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He was the worst ENT I have ever met. He blamed my daughters sinus issues on her picking her nose. He did not even do an examination. I would never recommend him. My daughter has had issues since she was six months old, she is now 6 years old and nothing has improved her condition (tubes, tonsils removed, numerous allergist visits). I ended up getting a second opinion from an ENT in Grand Rapids, MI. Well, my daughter ended up needing Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This man left his staff and patients w/o notice. He obviously has not revealed to the web that he and his life partner have moved to sunny CA. Shame on him for his unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The doctor was very helpful. Would reccomend to anyone seeking an ENT

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Extremely unprofessional office....poor experience.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Mark D. Wilson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst