Ratings for Dr. Sheng-Kun Yao

I have seen Dr.Yao 3 times.Twice w no appointment.Every time from the sign in I was taken back where the nurse tended to me and was seen by the DR no more than ten min after that.Not even an emergency room visit at hospitals have I been seen that fast!The rooms are standard w teaching charts and examination tables.I am a medical enthusiast who believes she(I)have a little more knowledge about these matters,he listened what I had to say and took the time to explain to me his diagnosis and why it may had been different than I had thought with kindness.On one visit I had a cyst drained and he relax me by talking to me the whole time nicely and making sure I was numb and had no pain.He talked to me about my meds and made sure I had full understanding of my visit.I am a $pay and was amazed when I paid only 50$.Reading the other comments I'm thinking the others had nothing else better to do than complain.I don't do comments but after reading the previous could not let the truth not be said.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I saw him once, its the worst experience in my whole life.The lady never smile, the room was gloomy. I won't go there even if he is the last doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Very disappointed, very bad experience. He doesn't listen carefully.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Sheng-Kun Yao's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1983)

Amerihealth