Ratings for Dr. Eric Eichhorn

Dr. Eric Eichhorn lied to me. He told me United Healthcare would not cover a nuclear stress test (the day I was there for it, much to my surprise), and my next option would be a heart cath procedure. I went along with this, only to discover months later that United DID NOT turn down the nuclear, and in fact, faxed this doctor twice to talk with him on the details of the nuclear test (peer-to-peer) so that they could approve it. To me, this is insurance fraud, aside from the fact that several members of his office lied to my face as well that the nuclear test was not approved. In the end, it will cost me over $3,000 out of pocket, because of his lie. Oh, and did I mention, nobody from his office will return my calls, or answer my calls? Completely avoiding me because they know what they did. What professional physician operates like this? They also had over 27 days to get the nuclear approved, and waited until 4 days before I came in to have it, to send the request to United healthcare. I was told they were running behind and were understaffed, and even the person that was working there at the time getting the insurance approvals has left. This doctor put me in a very risky procedure, vs. a much less invasive one, to line his pockets with money……DO NOT use this physician!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

If you like to come in for an appointment at 8 in the morning and wait in a small patient room till 1 in the afternoon, then this is the doctor for you. Not once, not twice, but three times this doctor had me wait that long. The sad thing is, he had very few patients each time. He also talks about you in a negative way at the nurses station to other people. I guess he doesn't understand that gossip is wrong to begin with and that his walls are made of cheap, thin drywall. Dr. Eichhorn could be a great doctor, if he could straighten up his bed manner. I can't trust him, but it's up to others to decide for themselves whether they like this kind of poor customer service or not. Sinerely - Craig Motsenbocker. I say this in a public forum with dignity. When men and women talk secretly in a harsh matter about others, it shows that their hearts are filled with darkness like the shadows they hide in.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Eric Eichhorn's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)