Ratings for Dr. Kim L. Mcdonald

UNPROFESSIONAL in my opinion. I could go on and on with other adjectives to describe her,but this one word will do. My mother who is a diabectic patient I feel was not receiving the proper care that she should have,I realized it even more so when my mother was hospitalized and she couldn't be reached. It's a new year and a new docter for mom. I would not reccomend her to my worst ENEMY

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been a patient for over ten year and have been very satisfied with the services of dr. Mc donald and staff. Not only has she provided excellent in office service, but is very responsive when I have made after hours calls through the answering service.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

This was the most unprofessional doctor ever encountered in my lifetime. I am a senior and assuming the majority of her patients are as well so she may be thinking that it is okay to get away with treating them in haphazard manner. What I mean is that she diagnosed me with a serous infection and I was given no medicine or explanation until four days later. Her front office staff belligerently took the time she was supposed to be giving me the bathroom key to curse out her sons school principal because he got into a fight. This is totally un called for and she should be audited in some manner.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Kim L. Mcdonald's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp