Ratings for Dr. Chad W. Millet

Dr.Millett. He might be good for others But not for me.He left in a wheelchair for 2 days.from knee injections. No.help had to go to the emergency room. Went back to this office another Dr.drained my knee.Only then I was able to walk.He has a nurse with detestable manners. NEVER RETURN CALL.at one point he was very attentive and all of sudden, very uncaring. I wanted him to do my knee replacement. One of my doctors gave me his name. He was wrong! !!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Not much of a bedside manner, in fact, none at all, but if you r looking for a GREAT AND COMPETENT ortho dr. Who knows his craft you r at the right place. Don't go if u r looking to socialize and meet new friends. Do go if u want your knee fixed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He is one of the best ortho doctors i have had. When others told me they couldn't save my leg, i am walking without crutches or any other type of handicapped devices. He has performed 10 successful surgeries on me. GOD BLESS YOU DR.MILLET!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

More interested in receiving payment than follow-up with patients. Had problems after knee surgery. Did not seem to care. After second visit was told that there was nothing more than he would do. Went to another doctor, the knee was infected, red, swollen and painful. Had to have knee taken out, pic line put in for 6 weeks for continuous injections of antibiotics. After 6 weeks with no knee finally had new knee put in by another doctor. Infection gone but now I'm limping. I would not recommend Dr. Millet. If you have a problem it will not be solved by him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I WOULD NOT SEND MY DOG TO THIS MAN ! HE HAS NO BED SIDE MANNERS AND HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AFTER HE DOES YOUR SURGERY AND GETS HIS MONEY ! HE WILL NEVER HEAR A GOOD WORD FROM ME ABOUT HIM ! N E V E R ! IT WILL BE 5 YEARS SINCE HE DID MY SURGERY AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF PAIN AND WENT TO OTHER DOCTORS TO SEE WHAT COULD BE DONE . THESE DOCTORS WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT ME THAN THIS DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY DID MY SURGERY ! STAY AWAY FROM HIM ./THERE ARE WONDERFUL DOCTORS IN BATON ROUGE THAT DO GET KNEE REPLACEMENTS AND TAKE GOOD OF YOU AFTER THE SURGERIES ARE DONE ! I WOULD RATE HIM 1 & 1/2 STARS 10 STARS BEING THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I waited 30 min to see Dr. Millet. He spent 2 min with me, during which he did not conduct an examine nor did he answer my questions. He actually laughed at my concerns. I got nothing out of the visit...aside from a bill. It was a waste of my time and insulting.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

After exam doc asked for records from previous ortho surgery- made arrangements for them to be sent to his office. He said follow up with appt. 10 days later left a message with his med asst asking if records had been received. Two days later with no response I left another message. Next day she called me back and said, "we get so much mail here that I don't have time to go through it. I'll call when I find it." 2 weeks later left message with office administrator asking for help. Med Asst finally called -was very rude and said doc just said to follow up. he asked me what he had said he could do for me. I told her the doc mentioned a possible knee replacement she said, "knee? he never said anything about that. I'll have to talk with him again and call you." Millet might be a great surgeon but he has a lazy and useless asst. with an attitude problem. She doesn't realize that medical insurance companies of patients like me are the ones who provide the money to pay her salary.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I only saw Dr. Millet once for bursitis of the hip. He took time to explain my condition and treatment. Very personable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Millet is excellent but he needs competent office staff. They are the worst!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Great doctor. Took his time to explain all procedures

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Chad W. Millet's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1984)