Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Doane

Excellent experience from start to finish. Everything went as discussed and the surgery was perfect I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thanks Dr Doane!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Careful, this guy will put stuff in your records that is not true. Ask to see doctors notes after every visit . He doesn't listen to his patients.. I do not trust this guy.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

The whole process was rushed , and you are made to feel inadequate if you don't understand something. Aftercare is non-existent. They are just glad to take your payment and be rid of you. 3 of the 5 people at the surgery center had the wrong side of the body down for surgery. Surgery is a nerve-wracking event no matter how minor, but to go to sleep not knowing if they are going to operate on the proper side is insane. Again, the whole thing was rushed. I found myself apologizing if I needed to ask a question. I can't speak to the level of surgery yet as I am still recovering but let's hope it's the one thing they got right.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Operated on wrist because he was on-call. Read his web page. Absolutely no mention of doing wrist fractures. Had constant pain, grayish colored skin, and he told me to quit babying it. Saw another Ortho and scheduled surgery for the next day. Dr. Doane had caught the medium nerve in the incision. 2nd surgery immediately relieved pain although I have permanent nerve damage.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Absolutely no clue on evidence based medicine. Did an arthroscopy and now my pain is worse. His only solution now is to send me to physical therapy, which he has a financial interest in the PT center. His only response is "never encounterred this before, it should have healed by now" Get second opinions and don't use this hack

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

he dosent listen or care what you have to say. it is his way or the highway!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Doane replaced my shoulder with a reverse shoulder not only am i not in pain anymore after the secound week i can raise my hand almost straight up i havent been able to do this for a long time also their rehab center is the greatest I would recomend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Was over an hour late to our appointment and rushed through it. Yelled at his staff. Wasn't friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Robert M. Doane's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford