Ratings for Dr. Fred W. Williams

No one never answer the phone when you call, leave messages on voice mail, no one ever return your call, the worst experience I ever had with a doctor, his staff, I have been with Dr Williams for a long time, it just breaks my heart, just horrible to the core. Its been a month Dr Williams still have not called in my prescription.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

THE TWO STAFF THAT WORK THERE ARE VERY unprofessional And Ghetto FIRE THEM!!!...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

You can never get an appointment in a reasonable time frame...the staff are not professional..dr williams is a nice guy but his office is run horribly...i was seen in the er and was told to be seen by my gyn in 2 days...i couldnt get an appt for 3 weeks...the staff is really horrible

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

My first and last doctor visit in 2013. The waiting room is very small and there were women, men, and children jammed up. It was not clean, the rug is filthy. The receptionist window is filled with stickers and notice taped to the glass. So much so, that you cannot see through the window to see if someone is there and they cannot see out. I had to knock on the window for someone to realize I was there. The receptionist was laughing and joking with one of the patients as if they were friends. The workers weren't friendly. After waiting quite some time I was taken to the back. Now visual ably I'm pregnant almost 5 or 6 months and she is telling me that I cannot see the doctor for an issue I was having until they confirm my pregnancy. So, basically she was telling me to schedule another appointment. She was very rude speaking to me as I was trying to understand the problem and get help. Needless to say I never returned and I am glad I didn't. Three friends that had their babies in 2013 under the care of Dr. Williams and all 3 had issues with their sons. One had to get surgery. Another had to stay in the hospital because he was born full term only weighing 4 lbs. The last one baby had to stay in the hospital because he came out weighing 11lbs and had breathing problems due to the weight. I was thanking my lucky stars I didnt go back.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Doctor Williams, You need to fire your staff and get someone who care and are professional and not a bunch of kids that need to grow up they are terrible, unhelpful and very inconsiderate and they make you look bad. They are not license and don't need try to be they should leave a message for you to call the patient back not play the in between person some things are personnal between a patient and her doctor. Get rid of them before you lose more patients. Good luck and thanks for everything. "Your fired"

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Fred W. Williams's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal