Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Leytham

Dr. Leytham is one of the most attentive doctors I have ever seen. He really cares about his patients and makes me and my family feel right at home. He has gone above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations of a general physician. My family and I will return to see him for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Rude, obnoxious, bad bedside manners. I only saw him a couple of times. The first time he was pretty nice but the second visit, he was rude and talked to me as if I was a lying idiot.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Wow! I was shocked to see Dr Letham made it on the list. But number 5? I had to click on the name to make sure it was indeed the Dr. Letham that both my spouse and I see! We have been using Dr. Leytham for more than 2 yrs. thinking / hoping that his bedside manners will improve. The location of the office works great for us. He is rude, obnoxious, and quick to give you a prescription but doesn't seem concerned about looking into a what might be causing the problem. I feel like I'm being used as a guinea pig!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr.Leytham was very personanable and thoughtful. He gave me the time to get all my questions answered before I left his office. I will continue to use his services.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Thomas J. Leytham's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)