Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Mandviwala

Dr. Mandviwala is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He takes his time and ensures I understand exactly why I am taking each of my medicines. I always feel comfortable asking him any questions. He is also extremely skilled while performing procedures as well and was able to open up my father's tight artery which was unsuccessful by two previous cardiologists. My entire family now gets our care with Dr. Mandy. There are very few people who I would trust with my life -- Dr. Mandy is one of them.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr.Mandy has been a great Cardiologist the past 3 yeas since I had heart surgery. He is very thorough with me and explains in detail what I need to do to stay healthy and live longer.He watches my medications and makes sure they are working correctly and not harmful. I am very comfortable with Dr. Mandy, have grown to respect him greatly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Mandviwala is by far the best cardiologist I have ever met (and trust me, I have seen a lot). He is extremely knowledgeable and pays extra attention to details that other cardiologists typically miss. He orders tests that are only necessary and then makes sure I understand them. What I love about him is that he will spend extra time with me ensuring that I know what the plan is. I know I am always in safe hands when he is taking care of me. I have become a healthier individual since visiting Dr. Mandviwala. Another plus is that the staff there are extremely friendly and professional. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

He constantly is on the computer while you are trying to talk with him. You ask questions and never seem to get a straight answer. He wants tests and then fails to explain the outcome to you so you know what is going on. I have had several visits and feel it was money wasted. I will change doctors. He is a nice man but I sure need more than that. Also, his office is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

CAN HARDLY UNDERSTAND HIS ENGLISH. dOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER TESTS ALREADY DONE. MAKES ERRORS IN JUDGMENT WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS. AM CHANGING FROM AMINE BECAUSE HE FILLS IN FOR HIM AND CAN'T TRUST HIS JUDGMENT. DON'T WANT HIM IF AMINE IS OUT OR OFF. TOO DANGEROUS. WANTED TO DO A CAT PROCEDURE DAY BEFORE A STINT NEEDED TO BE DONE MAKING THE STINT MORE RISKY TO SEAL PROPERLY.AND IT WAS UNESSARY SINCE A STRESS TEST AND CONTRAST ULTRA SOUND WERE DONE 2 WEEKS PRIOR. HE WAS TOLD THAT AND STILL WANTED TO DO THE TEST WHEN A BLOCKAGE WAS KNOWN ABOUT. ALSO WANTED TO DO A STRESS WITH A KNOWN BLOCKAGE WHICH COULD HAVE CAUSED A HEART ATTACH. THIS WHEN I CAME INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WITH CHEST PAINS. FORTUNATELY, PATIENT REFUSED AND INTERNIST AGREED, IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA. I WOULDN'T TRUST HIM TO FILL IN FOR ME IF I WERE THE CARDIOLOGIST. SO AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE. LORD HELP ME S IF I WEREN'T AWARE ENOUGH TO REFUSE THE TESTS.

Submitted April 8, 2012

He is a good dr. And caring. Hubby and I both respect him. Be prepared to wait for him but, when you see him he takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011