Ratings for Dr. Claude S. Williams

I've given Dr. Williams 5 starts in all categories, and I do not take that lightly. I have been unfortunately enough to have seen MANY orthopedic surgeons in my life so far and I really believe Dr. Williams is one of the best. He was punctual, I never waited more than 10-15 minutes in the waiting room, which is perfectly acceptable in my mind. I have no concerns in his knowledge & helpfulness, He took the time to vet my concerns about having an optional rush surgery with balanced and honest feedback. I tested his staff with many questions in trying to prepare for the rush surgery I chose to undergo and found that they were just as helpful in preparing me for the procedure. I can also vouch for the results. I have been making great progress in PT, far exceeding my own and peers (with similar past injuries) expectations. In my opinion, Dr. Williams does not deserve his current rating. This is a great doctor and practice. I also feel relieved that I'll know where to go when I have future orthopedic concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very dismissive, did not feel he listened to me. Passed me off to another doctor. Waited an hour & a half past my appt to see him for all of 8 minutes. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Claude S. Williams's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1995)