Ratings for Dr. Arthur J. Pedregal

I recommend Dr. Pedregal to anyone that truly wants to understand the medical issues they are experiencing. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain treatment options as well as pros and cons of those options. I appreciate his compassion.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr. Pedregal. He is VERY personable and spend as much time with you as you need. He is very through and seems to really care. He is not too aggressive in treatment to start of with which I appreciate. If I could see him as a primary doctor I would!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Feel blessed to have found this doctor. He is really attentive, very thorough, compassionate and spends a good deal of time listening, coupled with explaining. I was impressed with his strategy regarding recommending regular monitoring/testing as I have had an extended history of brain issues, my previous neurologist was weak in that department.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This doctor is great! Competent, thorough, compassionate and great at explaining things in laymans terms. So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

has helped me over the last 3 years with several problems. takes time to address your concerns

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Arthur J. Pedregal's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company