Ratings for Dr. Gavish N. Patel

My father died, dr Patel was uncaring, did not even talk to us about surgery issues. We seen dr one time in three days. When father was sent to icu, we asked for dr Patel and was told he referred my dad to another dr without our consent. When my father took turn for the worst he did'nt even come and speak with us. Hr. did surgery and washed his hands of my father!! Please get second opinion before he touches your love one!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

If you are considering this doctor for any kind of surgery, be sure to check his record. He has been sued for malpractice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Patel removed my healthy thyroid, during parathyroid surgery (which was unsuccesful). Due to the surgery, I lost my voice for approximately 6 weeks. This has caused me to be on thyroid medicine for the rest of my life. This medication has some very bad side effects. Not happy, at all, with the results. I would not recommend him for surgery.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. was very courteous, informative, respectful of the patient as well as family's concerns. He saved my father's life and we will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011