Ratings for Dr. Jill C. Fichtel

Saw her for advice on juverderm filler. I did have her inject the filler. I am happy with results. She was very personabl., She did a procedure to remove a spot on my face and did not charge me for the spot removal

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have had eczema for 2-3 years. I had early morning appointment with her. As soon she saw my hands, she said I had scabies and prescribed me Permethrin 5% cream. She and her assistant didn't send the prescription out like they said they would until next day morning. I did biopsy and it came back negative of scabies but hives. However, she still wanted me to try the scabies cream and oral pills again. It just made the Eczema worse. Not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Fichtel was my doctor for nearly 10 years and I regret that she left Tennessee. She is by far the most compassionate, skilled, and professional doctor I have ever been to, not only dermatologist. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out! I had several moles removed by her, then one removed by a plastic surgeon because she was concerned about it being on my face and the scarring that could result. Should have insisted that SHE do it because I have NEVER had any scars with her, and no issues with any removals, but with the plastic surgeon I did. She is extremely gifted and if she ever returns to TN she will be my doctor again, with no hesitation. WE MISS YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Went in for a mole consultation and got what I thought was included in my $40 co-pay (3 mole tests). 4 of their staff (including Dr. Fichtel) told me that the mole tests were "covered by insurance". Ended up getting a $350 bill for the testing. The situation went downhill from there...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Jill C. Fichtel's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company