Ratings for Dr. Ann R. Woodbridge

Very knowledgeable and above all compassionate. Excellent surgeon. Staff was always caring and helpful before and after my surgey. Highly recommend! I had a difficult hysterectomy and recovered very well due to Dr Woodbridge 's excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Woodbridge. She's incredibly personable, knowledgeable and savvy when it comes to treatment. I switched to her after seeing my previous gyno for more than 15 years. She's my angel who gave me the time, patience and treatment to allow me to conceive my baby when I was told months earlier by a FERTILITY SPECIALIST I had a 2% chance of having a baby on my own. Sometimes she can run behind on appointments, but it's because she spends that time with her patients. She holds a special place in my heart. She's reasonable in allowing patients to have the experience they want to a point - healthy mom, healthy baby. Next to my husband, she was the most important factor and I can't wait to have another baby thanks to her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Ann R. Woodbridge's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)