Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Gorman

This is the worse doctor and staff I have ever seen. They only cared about the money. Should you ever missed an appointment, they charge you $100 dollars. And they don't call their patients to remind them of their appointments, they said that it is their office's policy, they don't do any reminder calls. Dr. Gorman recommended that we also performed an additional, academic testing which was not covered by insurance. Our son is in the gifted program, this test was not necessary!! Finally, after 3 months of testing, we had a consultation with Dr. Gorman on the results. Exactly on the hour, he stood up and opened his office door in the middle of a question that we had. It is appalling. His staff is just as rude, especially the receptionist. She gives you a sticky note with a password for the report at your last appointment, but the report won't be sent for another 3 weeks. If you loose that password, it would cost $25 dollars to get the password.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Was referred to this practice but received bad patient service from front office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My son was diagnosed with Austism and although the testing appeareed to be thorough. There was no urgency in generating the report that we needed to acquire services for him. I was told that there would be a three week wait. However after five weeks I still had not received the report. The staff was irrate and not helpful at all. This office was showed professionalism as long as they were getting their copay. However, after the diagnosis we were pretty much left on our own.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I took him to see my younger son a few years ago, no problems. I had to take my older son this past year and the visits went smoothly however, the outcome not so much. He said in the final eval visit that my son is borderline dsylexic but when he gave us the eval, it didn't say anything in there about it. I told him we needed it in there for an IEP. I took my son to a psychiatrist and he told me Dr. Gorman's report was very conflicting. He says one thing on one page and then something different on another.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor/counselor. He is personable, supportive, and easy to talk to. He truly cares for his patients. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011