Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Gorman

Was referred to this practice but received bad patient service from front office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My son was diagnosed with Austism and although the testing appeareed to be thorough. There was no urgency in generating the report that we needed to acquire services for him. I was told that there would be a three week wait. However after five weeks I still had not received the report. The staff was irrate and not helpful at all. This office was showed professionalism as long as they were getting their copay. However, after the diagnosis we were pretty much left on our own.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I took him to see my younger son a few years ago, no problems. I had to take my older son this past year and the visits went smoothly however, the outcome not so much. He said in the final eval visit that my son is borderline dsylexic but when he gave us the eval, it didn't say anything in there about it. I told him we needed it in there for an IEP. I took my son to a psychiatrist and he told me Dr. Gorman's report was very conflicting. He says one thing on one page and then something different on another.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor/counselor. He is personable, supportive, and easy to talk to. He truly cares for his patients. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011