Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Heuer

Dr. Heuer saw me everyday during the time I was in the hospital and he is in my opinion the perfect doctor. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Heuer is the doctor that cares very much about his patients and is concerned about the problem I have. Also Dr. Heuer's staff were extremely nice, helpful, and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Heuer took his time and explained everything to me. He seem to care a great deal about my problem and how we were going to fix it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Heuer came by to check on me everyday that I was in the hospital. Sometimes twice a day. He told me how the operation would go, and everything went as exactly planned and as good as it could.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I was very satisfied with how caring Dr. Heuer was about my problem. Dr. Heuer was able to help me walk without pain and walk further after my operation.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was very pleased at the fact that Dr. Heuer saw me everyday that I was in the hospital. Even on the weekends. He was also great about helping me understand my problem.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

this dr preformed bypass surgery on my father and 5 days later my dad died from septic. we realize there are risks in any surgery.but we the family realized something was bad wrong with my father. our request to make contact with this dr or any medical dr was ignored. not one medical dr looked in on my dad the 5 days he was in the hospital. this dr released him without even checking on him.we returned my dad to the emergency room the next day . he died later that night.our pleas for help was ignord by this dr

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I am very pleased that I was able to utilize Dr. Heuer's services. He is very knowledgeable, has a wonderful staff, and I never felt rushed during an appointment as he took time to explain procedures, risks, and what to expect.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Richard J. Heuer's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare