Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Sewall

Dr. Steven Sewall works for the insurance company period. To me that is a bias report to say the least. He in fact said the same thing about me and warranted I should not go get an MRI of my neck or check out my left hand. I was out due to "carpal Tunnel" and my hand blew up at work. After surgery, I am still getting shooting pains from hand to shoulder area and numbness all the time; this guy is a joke and should be sent packing; he is rude; condescending as well. I cannot believe a judge would even listen to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

horrible bedside manner, rude and rough with me. I would NEVER recommend him to provide care for any person that was in need of medical attention, or for any other reason. Very condescending.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

This man sent a false report to the insurance company who then terminated my long term disabillity based on his lies! I am now scheuled for a 4th surgery and Dr. Sewall reported that I was completely fine. I am having a 3nd multi-level ACDF and need another ulnar nerve decompression. I am in constant severe pain and was told by other IME doctors that I have permanent nerve damage. How do people like Dr. Sewall sleep at night? I was in his office for 5 minutes as he asked me to raise my arms and squeeze his fingers - that was it. I told him all about my situation and the 3 previous surgeries plus all the pain I have to endure. I also explained how I cannot sleep and can barely move around from my spine, elbows, fingers, neck, and lower back pain - he could care less. He should be ashamed...I wish I was back to work instead of having tears in my eyes most of the day and unable to sleep in a bed! How disgusting that a doctor would actually lie on the IME report.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012