Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Mennie

Dr. Mennie is amazing... quick and painless annual exams, but takes a lot of time to discuss any issue you need to talk about. He is my doc and them I referred my daughter. Dr. Mennie delivered my first grandchild last winter and I am proud to have a pic of him holding that baby. Also, he is compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Has helped my family through some difficult times including post part um depression and when there is something serious going on, he will pick up the phone and call you personally. Rare in today's busy medical care.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I loved Dr. Mennie and his staff. His staff was always friendly. They were always on time, unless there is an emergency, which is to be expected. Dr. Mennie has great bedside manner and answers any questions you may have. You can tell he really cares about his patients. I had blood pressure and diabetes problems during my pregnancy and he didn't hesitate to take care of these problems. I would recommend all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011