Ratings for Dr. Stacy A. Dehal

she is the best!!! she delivered my baby in 2011 and i had no problems, she knows her stuff. I love her!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr.Dehal is fantastic! Highly recommend her! Definitely knows her stuff and takes her time every visit with you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

My interaction with Dr. Dehal was always wonderful. She was knowledgeable and kind. However, to get to Dr. Dehal, you have to go through her office staff which is amongst the worst I have ever encountered. They are rude and unprofessional. Even when calling to set up a routine appointment, these ladies act as though you are making it your personal goal in life to annoy them. I tried to reason that it's a popular office, they are probably busy, etc. However, the last straw was when I called while going through a miscarriage. The woman on the phone rudely asked "well, what's wrong with you?". Upon further explanation she heaved a huge sigh and said "Well, I guess I'll get you a nurse". I will NEVER give this office my business again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Stacy A. Dehal's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA