Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Basralian

My family and I experienced much the same as the others. He's incredibly rude and seems to change his story like the weather. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. basralian is the best . Sits with and explains clearly what needs to be taken care of

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

This doctor is a joke!! He is arrogant, rude and mean!! Thanks to him I now have to have major surgery because he told me I was crazy and blew me off time and time again when I tried to tell him something wasn't right after he put in a transvaginal mesh sling...now a few years later and with the help of a new urologist who actually took the time to listen and do extensive testing I am having surgery to remove it...thanks for nothing Dr.Basralian! You really are a heartless, rude doctor and I don't care about how many awards you have received because you are horrible!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Not a very good clinician. I had blood in my urine and he blew it off- "follow up in six months." Turns out I had bladder tumor. I'm not sure what accounts for his arrogance but it's certainly not a surplus of skill.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Stay away from this practice. The staff is unreal....left several messages with Sandy re: possible cancer test results. Took her 13 days to return a phone call. Rosie was just as bad , puts me on hold to send a fax and goes to lunch instead ( while I was on hold ). Got conflicting info from the doctor , left 3 messages asking for a callback , I'm still waiting - going on 3 weeks. Thanks Dr. B...So now I have my test results and have to go to someone else to discuss results. I wasted my time and money. Supposed to be part of Hackensack Hospitals great Urology Dept.....??? I don't think so. . . . Arrogance , rudeness and incompetence all in one place. Can't believe my primary care dr. suggested I go here.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013