Ratings for Dr. Wes E. Sheader

Dr. Wes Sheader is a chiropractor. He is the best health practitioner I've met in my life, and I come from a medical background myself. The reason for this review is because when no other doctors, pediatricians, and allergy specialists in town could figure out why my infant son was experiencing eczema, Dr. Wes Sheader did some amazing non-invasive testing and determined that he was sensitive (not allergic - hence his clean allergy tests) to wheat and dairy coming through breast milk. My wife eliminated wheat and dairy from her diet and my son's eczema cleared up. She was able to slowly reintroduce it to her diet and now my son is a healthy toddler that has no dietary restrictions. In another visit, my son was having a violent reaction to mangos, and the pediatricians refused to see him for it. Dr. Wes saw him immediately, did some testing, adjusted him, manually cleared out his lymph system, gave a homeopathic allergy spray and we watched his symptoms disappear right before our eyes.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Wes E. Sheader's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO