Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

This entire experience has been tremendous!! The staff couldn't be more friendly or caring, and the procedure was simple, painless, and life changing! I can breath easy for the first time ever!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for taking time to provide us this great feedback!

Submitted April 23, 2018

Awesome clinic, top professionals, phenomenal patient services - Dr Gould performed balloon sinuplasty procedure, now feeling great, my head cleared, feeling like a new man! Dr. Gould, Dr. Emily, clinic professionals and staff are the best health professionals I have ever experienced. I am now also being treated for allergies, tested and identified, and now stopping by weekly for allergy shots (by Dawn) so friendly, quick, easy, convenient. Thank you so much, Eric S.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you! We're happy to pass along cutting-edge technologies and procedures!

Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Gould is outstanding! I have seen many ENT's he is the best he diagnosed my condition and offered treatment that improved my life tremendously. Thanks Dr G

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
So kind! Thank you for taking time to provide us some feedback.

Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff is the best. I went for a second opinion and should have gone there first. I have already started referring them.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Referring others to us is wonderful compliment and greatly appreciated!

Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff are top notch. You will not regret seeing them for your sinus issues.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for the review. Offering the best for our patients is our #1 priority!

Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff are excellent. They were friendly and Dr. James' quick assessment was actually a relief. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Offering a quick, sound assessment comes from 20+ years of experience!

Submitted March 12, 2018

The staff is excellent! Friendly, funny, comforting, knowledgeable and just plain nice. Dr. Gould is a total professional, yet friendly and approachable. you'll be comfortable with him instantly. And his skill is extraordinary. I'm still recovering from septoplasty and balloon sinuplasty but already feel so much better. This is the only place I'll choose for any future needs. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
You are very kind! Thank you for the feedback and recommendations!

Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Gould has been great. The procedure has made a huge difference. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We hear this often, "I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it." Better late than never!

Submitted February 23, 2018

Very knowledgeable smart professional gave me my hearing and sinuses back

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for giving us some feedback! Let us know if we can assist further.

Submitted February 12, 2018

I have had nothing but great experiences every time I have walked into there office. The staff is very friendly and also very helpful. Dr Gould always makes sure your questions are answered and goes above and beyond to make your sure he answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Providing our patients great experiences and exceptional care is our #1 priority!

Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James D. Gould, an internationally recognized pioneer, expert, and researcher of In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists and the St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - the nation's premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award winning research in basic science. Dr. Gould has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Gould is committed to offering the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients while providing the most comprehensive sinus care in the region.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1999)

• Acute sinusitis