Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

Dr Gould has been great. The procedure has made a huge difference. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable smart professional gave me my hearing and sinuses back

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for giving us some feedback! Let us know if we can assist further.

Submitted February 12, 2018

I have had nothing but great experiences every time I have walked into there office. The staff is very friendly and also very helpful. Dr Gould always makes sure your questions are answered and goes above and beyond to make your sure he answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Providing our patients great experiences and exceptional care is our #1 priority!

Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff are amazing!! Would highly recommend them to anyone. Very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Referring us is the greatest compliment you can give us!

Submitted January 10, 2018

Very kind and professional service. Great new technology and equipment! My Sinuses feel better than they have in a long time. With the current weather I would typically be in severe suffering from a sinus infection and it has been a month since surgery and I feel a slight pressure but nothing close to what I normally feel like. I would highly recommend anyone with sinus issues to see Dr. Gould.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Submitted January 3, 2018

I was immediately waited on when I walked office, staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Offering prompt and friendly service is important to us.

Submitted January 2, 2018

Everyone is always there when needed and very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
After providing top notch medical care, customer service is our goal.

Submitted December 4, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Gould and his staff. The staff is very professional and Dr. Gould is so reassuring. I know I was in very competent hands. The office is very zen and calming. It has been a very positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Offering our patients a great experience is one of our top priorities!

Submitted November 30, 2017

Very professional and comfortable having him and his staff. The office had a very serene setting to were you was comfortable in receiving your surgery. The best Doctor and Staff I ever worked with. Victoria Jackson Kennedy

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
You are too kind! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback.

Submitted November 20, 2017

Everyone was very friendly, asked if there was anything I might need, or if I understood procedures. Completely upbeat make you feel comfortable while in their capable hands. I would recommend going to their office if you are in need of , or suffering from sinus or ear nose and throat problems. They will take care of you in a professionally way as expected. Great staff and doctor.Very pleased with my visits.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We enjoy what we do, which is offering proven solutions to our patients!

Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James D. Gould, an internationally recognized pioneer, expert, and researcher of In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists and the St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - the nation's premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award winning research in basic science. Dr. Gould has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Gould is committed to offering the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients while providing the most comprehensive sinus care in the region.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1999)

• Acute sinusitis