Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

Amazing staff and Surgeon. Dr. Gould is the best. He took time to listen to all of my problems and truly cares. His office in Ladue is perhaps the nicest and most beautiful in the country. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Truly one of the nicest medical offices I have ever seen. Very state of the art. Staff was amazing. Exceptional experience. Dr. Gould is the best!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I suffered with a chronic cough and postnasal drip for years. After my balloon surgery I felt like I was living a new life. I never thought I would be free of all these embarrassing symptoms. He was so kind, patient, and explained everything he was doing. I highly recommended Dr. Gould to anyone with sinus problems.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I suffered from sinusitis for years and tried everything to manage the symptoms. Dr. Gould performed the balloon sinus dilation procedure on me, in his office, and I have felt great ever since! I would highly recommend Dr. Gould. He offers a comprehensive approach and his staff is top notch!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James D. Gould, an internationally recognized pioneer, expert, and researcher of In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists and the St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - the nation's premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award winning research in basic science. Dr. Gould has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Gould is committed to offering the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients while providing the most comprehensive sinus care in the region.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1999)

• Acute sinusitis