Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

Dr. Gould is very thorough. He makes sure all your questions are answered before leaving his office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I was super impressed with the efficiency of the entire staff in this practice. They work well together & the set up of the office visits are very well thought out. One of the friendliest & most efficient offices I have ever visited. Dr. Gould seems very knowledgeable as an ENT. I'm hoping to have success from the Balloon Sinus treatment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Though I did feel confident Dr Gould was knowledgeable, he seemed myopically focused on his sinus balloon procedure and disappointed that the reason for my visit had nothing to do with it (despite being asked 4 times about my sinuses after already clarifying that they’re fine). I felt a bit dismissed at that point. Great doctor Im sure, but if it’s not your sinuses, you may not get his full and enthusiastic attention.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Gould is an excellent doctor with an excellent staff. Has been able to solve a health problem for my husband and myself. Would highly recommend Dr. Gould.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Recommending us to others it the highest compliment you give us. Thank you!

Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Gould was very nice, and also very knowledgeable. The office staff was polite, and got me in and out out very fast. Great experience

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We realize your time is valuable, so creating a thorough and efficient visit is always important to us!

Submitted September 10, 2018

I'm looking for a good doctor to help me with my ear. I'm happy to read all the reviews.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We're glad the reviews were helpful for you and we always appreciate feedback!

Submitted August 9, 2018

I am giving a 4 star review so far. I am still under Dr. Goulds care. I will follow up with this review when I see results from my appointments. So far so good. Office is clean, staff is very polite, Dr. Gould is top notch on patient concerns. This seems like it's where I need to be.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Our goal is to always achieve a 5 star review. Please let us know if we can assist in any way!

Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff were awesome from the first appointment all the way through my follow-ups. I had my deviated septum/rhinoplasty in June of 2018. Everything went well and the results have been life changing. I can now breath and sleep much better. Dr. Gould explained the procedure to me and answered many questions I had concerning the recovery. I strongly recommend Dr. Gould if anyone is looking for an ENT to alleviate any sinus issues!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Recommending us to others is the best compliment you can give us. We appreciate it!

Submitted July 24, 2018

Great friendly staff and Dr. knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We very much appreciate your kind feedback. Feedback is how we continue to improve.

Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr. Gould and his staff are excellent! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Recommending us to others is the highest compliment you can give us!

Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James D. Gould, an internationally recognized pioneer, expert, and researcher of In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists and the St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - the nation's premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award winning research in basic science. Dr. Gould has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Gould is committed to offering the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients while providing the most comprehensive sinus care in the region.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1999)

• Acute sinusitis