Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS

Very professional and comfortable having him and his staff. The office had a very serene setting to were you was comfortable in receiving your surgery. The best Doctor and Staff I ever worked with. Victoria Jackson Kennedy

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
You are too kind! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback.

Submitted November 20, 2017

Everyone was very friendly, asked if there was anything I might need, or if I understood procedures. Completely upbeat make you feel comfortable while in their capable hands. I would recommend going to their office if you are in need of , or suffering from sinus or ear nose and throat problems. They will take care of you in a professionally way as expected. Great staff and doctor.Very pleased with my visits.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We enjoy what we do, which is offering proven solutions to our patients!

Submitted November 20, 2017

I can honestly credit Dr. Gould and his team with saving my life a few years back. I have never had a bad experience and not only consider Dr. Gould a great doctor but also a great friend.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Thank you for your response. Great experiences are exactly what we aim for!

Submitted November 20, 2017

We had been trying to resolve my issues with coughing for years. Dr. Gould was thorough and concerned. At this time my issues are improving. I would recommend Dr . Gould and his courteous staff .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We appreciate your feedback and recommending us to others!

Submitted October 27, 2017

DR. Gould Was Very Professional And Courteous To Me And Has A Great Staff To Compliment Him I Would Recommend Him To Anyone That Has Concerns Or Questions About Sinus Issues.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
One of the best compliments is referring us. Thank you!

Submitted October 20, 2017

Very professional and appointment was exactly on time. Dr. Gould is the 3rd ENT I have seen in passed years for chronic sinusitis. I just wanted another opinion and I was quite impressed that he, unlike others, DID NOT recommend surgery or an unnecessary procedures because my situation did not warrant that. Instead, he recommended a different course of action involving steroids to decrease my inflammation and he ordered tests to get to the root cause of my problem. I appreciate him having a proactive and preventive approach instead of "reactive" by treating problems only if they pop up again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
The St. Louis Sinus Center is very much dedicated to providing a proactive approach with cutting-edge, advanced technology. Thanks for your feedback!

Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Gould is the best ENT in St. Louis! He is very accommodating and extremely gentle while explaining everything he is about to do...very comforting and caring. His staff is also very professional and friendly. I have suffered with sinus problems my entire life and I am so glad that I found a top notch doctor to finally help with my sinus condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Gould and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We're honored to assist with your long-term sinus symptoms!

Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been a patient for a few years now. I had balloon sinuplasty in 2015 after previous surgeries. Balloon sinuplasty along with allergy injections have made the difference. The staff is tremendous and Dr. Gould is caring, knowledgeable and willing to make sure you're provided the care needed to overcome your sinus challenges. I highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback!

Submitted September 22, 2017

Answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly. I had the balloon procedure done and it helped clear up my sinuses--no more snoring from me and I sleep so much better now!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's response
Offering simple, proven solutions for sinus patients is always our goal!

Submitted October 3, 2017

They have done a great job with helping to clear up my sinuses. Shawn Moore

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. James D. Gould, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James D. Gould, an internationally recognized pioneer, expert, and researcher of In-Office Balloon Sinus Dilation, is the founder and medical director of Synergy ENT Specialists and the St. Louis Sinus Center. Dr. Gould is a board-certified Otolaryngologist who completed his residency training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - the nation's premiere Otolaryngology program. While at the University, Dr. Gould received special honors for his award winning research in basic science. Dr. Gould has a special interest in Allergy and Rhinology and is a Fellow of both the American Rhinologic Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Gould is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Gould is committed to offering the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to his patients while providing the most comprehensive sinus care in the region.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1999)

• Acute sinusitis