Ratings for Dr. Alfredo L. Viteri

He was the best! Unfortunately he is retired now and his patient files went to that horrible Dr. David Nemoto.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Viteri is a great listener and I really wish I could find a general practice doctor that was like him. He is always on time, HE greets you and brings you to the patient room, not a nurse who talks to you and then leaves you to wait for a long time. I really like how his office is managed and wish other doctors would model their offices after his. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Viteri for 30 years and he is the best doctor. I have had colitis since I was 8 yrs old and various other stomach,colon problems. Dr. Viteri has always looked out for what was best for me. He is a very caring doctor and will do his best to get you back to feeling normal. I do not think you will be dissapointed. He is really a great doctor in my opinion. In all these years I would not even consider going to another doctor for my stomach, colon, IBS issues. No one told or asked me to write this - I would like to know more when choosing a doctor and hope this helps you decide.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012