Ratings for Dr. Maged Habib

We are very pleased with both Dr. Habib and his staff. First of all, when you make an appointment you can count on being attended to at that time or within a very short period of time. Once you are called there is no long waiting time or merry-go-round from one room to another, as we have experienced elsewhere. We are especially pleased with Dr. Habib’s caring and professional manner of truly wanting what is best for his patients rather than what might be most convenient or profitable. My mother is now 93 with macular degeneration in one eye and cataracts and glaucoma in the other. Under Dr. Habib’s care her eyesight is actually improving without the need for surgery.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Habib is an amazing doctor. He cares about you as his patient and not only on what you there for, but he cares about you as a whole person. His employees are very professional and at the same time are caring. I really recommend Dr. Habib.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I LOVE GOING TO DR. HABIB HIS STAFF IS GREAT AND HE IS SUCH A SWEET MAN.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

DR. HABIB PERFORMED CATARACT SURGERY ON MY EYES AND USED TECNIS MULTIFOCAL LENSES . I NOW HAVE 20/20 VISION. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND WAS VERY PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING OF MY CONCERNS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

If not for Dr Habib specialty in Ophthalmologist, I would still be wearing my coke bottle glasses with my Glock come, presser behind the eye, & stigmatism, With a quick operation, I can now see 20/20Dr Hubib has a wonderful personality & very thorough at his JOB. I would highly recommend him to anyone who loves to see a hold new world. Sincerely Thank You Dr Hubib

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I'm very happy with Dr. Habib and his staff. Everyone is very professional and attentive. Dr. Habib's wonderful way of explaining my specific treatment made it very reassuring and easy to understand. He is also kind, caring very knowledgable and obviously loves helping people. I'm feeling much better and very happy.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I have taken my Mom to Dr. Habib for at least the past 10 years, we have always had a great experience. He has taken time to ask questions about her health and has done a great Ijob on how she should best care for her eyes and vision. My mom was so pleased with her cataract surgery. I will continue to recommend him and continue to see him for my family vision health.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Habib has been my Ophthalmologist for about 10 years now, and I can't say nearly enough about how pleased I am with his services. Being severely myopic my entire life, I now see with 20/40 vision (without glasses) due to the crystal lens surgery Dr. Habib performed on both my eyes in 2010. Beyond his technical skills, he is a wonderful human being whom I trust implicitly. I could go on at length about how much I feel I owe this man - but, simply put, he is the best!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Boynton Eye Institute is a complete Eye Health Facility. I have been a patient for over 10 years and the care provided by Dr. Habib and his staff are excellent. The waiting time is reasonable and the availability always accommodates my work schedule. They accept my Insurance and my company VSP plan (for which I see Dr Richards) and they have an optical department (staffed by Michael) that is always willing to help me with a loose lens or bent frame. I recommend Dr Habib and Boynton Institute.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

doctor Habib has been my ophthalmologist since I moved to Florida in November, 2005. He was recommended for my first visit and his excellence kept me there still today Dr. Habib takes care of my eyes as they were his own he has performed various surgeries in them including cataract and left my vision better than ever my glaucoma is his task now and with his guidance I am keeping my pressure nice an low i recommend Dr Habib to any individual interested in having his eyes well cared for thank you, Dr Habib '

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018