Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Flores

Dr. Flores is nice and makes you feel comfortable. That being said, her staff is unprofessional and it takes way too long to receive lab results and even longer to receive a call. I had a bladder infection and the staff did not call me until a week later to inform me my results came back positive. Dr. Flores gave me medication the first day I went in, but what if she had me wait? I would have ended up with a more severe kidney infection. Recently, when I called to retrieve lab results, the staff asked me to call them back as they might overlook the note to call me. The staff is less than mediocre.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I wouldn't take my dog to this place for health care. Dr Rosemary Flores and her rude front desk girls are not the people you want to deal with if you are in need of her care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Great staff, great service, very knowledgable!! I have recommended her to many of my friends... :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have never experienced such shabby and uncaring treatment as from the offices of Rosemary Flores, MD, of the Conejo Medical Center. My wife had been on disability (after surgery and hospitalization) for almost 2 months and needed to get an extension of one week until further tests from a gastro intestinal specialist were complete. At our September 17th appointment, after Dr Flores requested that the specialist provide needed paperwork, I informed her that this doctor leaves that to her primary care specialist. She was a bit miffed at the specialist and informed us she will contact Dr Simoni. For the majority of doctors there would have been no problem in taking a few minutes to extend her State disability and provide the note to the employer. It took Dr Flores from Monday to Friday (the 21st) to have the note ready. By the time it was provided to the employer it was too late for her to go back to work. All attempts to have Dr Flores rectify her error were ignored.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Rosemary Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)