Ratings for Dr. Suresh Koneru

Staff and doctor were excellent. I had skin tighten & tone and it's the best compared to lipo would definetly recommend to everyone ! Dr. Konero was excellent he has hand of an angel my scarring on my back are not even noticeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

gdyrxyr jr jrujr ujr urturukr rrru r rkurku rkur kurkurkurkuriuriutj

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Koneru and his staff were awesome! I had a Mastopexy in February and will go back for my Augmentation in Septembed. Dr. Koneru called me the evening of my surgery to check on me and see how I was doing. I have never experienced such awesome one-on-one attention before, or after surgery. He was great and I will recommend him to everyone! Linda and Hilda are super sweet and really comfortable to be around!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Suresh Koneru and his staff were very friendly and helpful before and after I had my surgery. I had breast implant removal, mastopexy and fat grafting. I'm very pleased with my results and highly recommend Dr. Koneru.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Could not have asked for a better Dr. He really cares about his patients. I have never had a Dr personally call me before and after surgery to check on me. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Suresh Koneru and his staff (especially Linda) made the double mastectomy reconstructive breast surgery an easy transition. He did an outstanding job on the reconstructive breast and helped me understand next steps and explained everything in terms that I understood. I would recommend him to anyone who is having breast surgery as my results were certain higher than what I was expecting. Dr. Koneru, is and excellent doctor. He actively listened to my concerns, question and thoroughly explained in detail what to expect along the process. He has excellent bed side manor. Dr. Koneru's staff (Linda), she is excellent to work with. She thoroughly knew the details of working with the insurance company and answering my questions. She had excellent customer service skills. During a time for me which was difficult, Linda was caring and extremly helpful in understanding where we were within the process and what needed to occur next.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Koneru for botox injections for over two years and I absolutely adore him and his staff Linda and Regina. They are completely and sincerely down to earth and most of all, honest. I've been to several Drs and Dr. Koneru and his staff are the friendliest and most professional people I have met. They aren't "fake" or trying to sell you something that you "need" or "must" have. He takes his time to visit and to get to know you. I highly recommend Dr. Koneru and as I said, I've been to several in the San Antonio area and he is by far my top pick.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I am a former resident of the San Antonio area and recently had a posterior thigh lift done and I am 110% pleased with the results! I have been working with Dr. Koneru and his staff for over 3 years on various types of other procedures he offers as well. I had a surgical dermabrasion procedure done to my face 2 years ago which resulted in 80% improvement of my facial scarring. Two other procedures I had done in the office recently were VPL and Ulthera. Both these procedures worked wonders in improving my facial features! Dr. Koneru is extremely knowledgeable and will give you guidance to offering the best possible solution for your needs. His staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. If I need any other procedures done I would fly back just to be under the care of Dr. Koneru. I don't think the research I did could have landed me a better surgeon. I am grateful to have been under Dr. Koneru's care for my procedures.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Koneru and his staff,Linda and Regina are wonderful! They each made me feel comfortable and helped me know that I was not alone in any fear I had about a cosmetic procedure. I am only 12 days post -operation and I am thrilled with my new tummy!! Dr. Koneru called back himself anytime we called after hours for questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013