Ratings for Dr. Delfin L. Dano

One of the most unprofessional physicians I have ever encountered. Knowledge base is out dated. Does not have ability to have an intelligent conversation with another physician.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Today I took my 10 Yrs old son with symptoms of a commun cold and is going to be the last time he goes to this "Doctor" I'm not even going to refer to this person as a Doctor in order no to offend real Doctors. Thru my entire life I have been to many, many doctors, but this guy today is really something else if you want to be treated in a really disrespectful and rude way no one bits this guy, I'm in a totally different line of work that involves dealing with all kind of persons, different nationalities, colors and background as well as wealthy, poor and mid-class people and as far I know everyone has the right to be treated equal and respectfully. I honesty don't believe that this guy should be doing this type of work specially with little ones that take that little bit touch of warm kindness, this guy needs to be put away in the very back burner of a gigantic warehouse so he doesn't have to deal with people. When I asked him about his rudeness and unfriendly ways his replay was "that's how I'm ", so bitching ...and started arguing in a very defensive way...yeah Mr I know everything and you Mr no-body. My wife had made some comments and complains about previous visits, but I had too see it to believe it DON'T TAKE YOU LITTLE-ONES THERE unless you want to experience like my self. The only good things from this visit was the two girls working at front, there really nice and to pass the word to you other than that we didn't get a prescription.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

My daughter's total wait time from the time we arrived for our SCHEDULED appointment till the time we actually saw the doctor, was over an hour. When Dr. Delfin L. Dano finally entered the room, he asked the reason for our visit. I mention that my daughter was getting sick quite often and had a history of bronchitis. To my surprise, instead of examining my daughter's symptoms, he started to interrogate me questioning my reason for "thinking" she had a history of bronchitis. I informed him that my information was coming from our previous doctor, who we had to change due to a move. He went on to say, "Bronchitis is NOT a diagnosis! Your daughter does not have a history of bronchitis!" Shocked and in disbelieve by his negligence, I decided I would rather drive the distance, than deal with someone that rude and unprofessional. Later that day my daughter was finally examined properly by another doctor, who "diagnosed" her with bronchitis- A diagnosis that is inaccurate according to Dr. Dano

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

The staff there, besides Dr. DANO, is amazing. They're very nice and helpful. Dr. Dano is remarkably rude and unprofessional. He has a very sarcastic attitude and laughs when asked questions. As a first time mom I just want to make sure I have all the knowledge I need on my concerns. The second he steps in the room he has one foot out the door. He rushes through checking the baby and was cutting me off of my questions so he can walk out. Horrible service I will be taking my little one to a pediatrician who has the time to care for him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I have 3 babies under 3 years of age i have always brought them here and always been satisfied with them. Excellent when refering to specialists they do everything to be seen in a timely manner. Completely recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

the staff are super nice but i will never never take my kids there again, i had a very bad experiance today that id rather not even say but overall dr dano makes you feel like you exagerate about thing and everything is normal, very rude and not helpful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

My son was referred to Delfin for a minor surgical procedure by our pediatrician. We were very disturbed by Delfin's lack of professionalism and apparent lack of knowledge/confidence. My wife and I were furious at his lack of sensitivity to my son's medical history/condition. I am a doctor in a different medical profession and I have never met/interacted with a colleague/doctor that was this unprofessional! We were very disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Delfin L. Dano's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rialto, CA