Ratings for Dr. Lazaro J. Pages

Waited in the exam room for almost an hour. Then a "scribe" who was a 19 year old boy came in to type everything in the computer for him. The nurse asked me about what i came to see a doctor about. Told her 3 seperate issues. When he found out my last doctor had perscribes xanax for my panic disorder that was all he talked about. Mentioned my other concerns but didn't address them. He was rude and cold. Will not go back. He's too old and not keeping with the times.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Very rude and hateful. He doesn't really want to help.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Pages is a blessing to my mother's health. He is gental and takes time to explain her medications and care instructions for her health.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

AWFUL. Should get his license taken away from him and fired.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I would never go back to see that dr again. He was extremely rude and treated me like I was a piece of crap. Not once did he ask me how I was doing instead he questioned ever med I was on. Well I'm not the one who put me on the meds I take. He was just an extremely rude person. I could say more but I won't. I just know if I can't see a new dr I will not go back to see him and I will stop taking my meds becuz I won't be treated like that every time I need to go in for my 6 month check ups. I soon have another blocked artery then to deal with him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013