Ratings for Dr. Lazaro J. Pages

Such a long story of his neglect to care, follow up with questions, refill my script, explain my diagnosis from Kettering ER ruptured disc L5, bulging disc L4, etc. I can not believe someone of his character is legally allowed to practice medicine in the US? Took three office visits to get a CT Scan implemented! My timeline of events regarding his lack of care is extensive. I am looking into legal action due to his lack of communication, care, etc. regarding my on going medical diagnosis that he gave no regard to, how he wouldn't call me back after his staff stated directly to me he would contact me later in the afternoon as I discussed my issues I never received a call, I was literally waiting for someone to call or tell me I was on a prank show! Can a doctor not refill your controlled prescriptions you have taken for 10 years legally? My withdraws were terrible/unbearable! Refills were due on 4/8/18 I went to his office on 4/16/18 3pm appt. then he refills both my medications that day? I can't express enough to to everyone to steer clear of this pathetic person because he is not a doctor! Never should he be referenced as one! Nightmare experience since Dec 11, 2017! He needs to retire and computer skills were pathetic. You should have seen his one sentence response to my request of a copy if my CT Scan. He didn't respond to any other questions on MyChart either. I started my communication on MyChart 4/3/18 to avoid any delays or issues for my monthly refill. That did not help one bit. What a joke! Kettering will end up in legal action with this joke of a doctor. Mark my words friends!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Waited in the exam room for almost an hour. Then a "scribe" who was a 19 year old boy came in to type everything in the computer for him. The nurse asked me about what i came to see a doctor about. Told her 3 seperate issues. When he found out my last doctor had perscribes xanax for my panic disorder that was all he talked about. Mentioned my other concerns but didn't address them. He was rude and cold. Will not go back. He's too old and not keeping with the times.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Very rude and hateful. He doesn't really want to help.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Pages is a blessing to my mother's health. He is gental and takes time to explain her medications and care instructions for her health.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

AWFUL. Should get his license taken away from him and fired.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I would never go back to see that dr again. He was extremely rude and treated me like I was a piece of crap. Not once did he ask me how I was doing instead he questioned ever med I was on. Well I'm not the one who put me on the meds I take. He was just an extremely rude person. I could say more but I won't. I just know if I can't see a new dr I will not go back to see him and I will stop taking my meds becuz I won't be treated like that every time I need to go in for my 6 month check ups. I soon have another blocked artery then to deal with him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013