Ratings for Dr. Erwin Lo

I’ve used Dr. Lo for 7 years. He is amazing, great beadside maners. Funny and will answer any questions. Also very hands on.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Who leaves a patient waiting 3 1/2 hours past their appointed time? Dr. Lo. If his staff is any indications of the type doctor he is, I'll pass on him. BTW, his associate Dr. Yu left me waiting 80 minutes in her icebox treatment room.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Lo. He’s understanding and passionate

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Lo did a double neck surgery on me! He was an awesome doctor! Explained everything in terms we could understand. He used Victory Hospital to do my surgery! Props to him and Victory. His front office staff was terrible.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I found Dr Lo to be very personable who spent alot of time with me after about six months of appointments. (the first time i saw him) The staff seems to be a bit scatter brained. I had four appointments canceled the day I was scheduled. Stay away from Singleton his so called Dr. He's rude and full of himself. Treats nurses and patients like they owe him something. I reported him because he was discussing a patient who was almost crippled and it seemed to be a joke to him Im on the table having injections at the time. The office basicly told me after all the months and money I spent there to go somewhere else. No relief in pain. STAY AWAY FROM SINGLETON AND SPINETECH!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Lo is a friendly compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. Excellent surgeon. His staff are kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr lo is one of the best The front office staff is rude he needs to get a new front office team

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

One of the most positive experiences. Dr. Lo really took the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

gave meds for 6 months never seen me wouldnt give me app.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr Lo and Andy and the rest of his staff were the best through my surgery I recommend them highly!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Erwin Lo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Erwin Lo is a neurosurgeon with over 12 years of experience. His neurosurgical experience includes 11 years with Triangle Neurocare, LLP, where he developed his skills in developing customized treatment plans and using minimally invasive procedures, neurosurgical interventions, and peripheral nerve surgeries. Dr. Lo earned his Masters of Science (MS) degree in biology from DePaul University Graduate College and obtained his MD from Rush Medical College in Chicago, Illinois. His medical residencies were at the Rush Medical College and the University of Texas, and he has published research articles in scientific journals. Dr. Lo completed all three steps of the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination), and he maintains his certification with the American Board of Neurological Surgery. He accepts new patients, and is ready to work with you to determine the best treatment options for your individual situation.

• English

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaumont, TX