Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Jones

I’ve seen doctor Jones for several years now and have never experienced the things the two other patients. I think if you don’t like the doctor you see you should continue to search for one that is a better fit. I find this practice and it’s staff to be a per fit fit for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

What to see an obnoxious Jerk? You have found him. Never disagree, or ask a question because he'll probably just stare at you like you don't need to know. He's rude and just wants you out of his office. Rudest provider I have ever had the bad luck to get trapped in a little room with. I've seen many real physicians and I would have to say that he is the least caring, most intimidating one that I have had the misfortune to get stuck with. If you see his name on your chart, do yourself a favor and just leave. He doesn't care as long as you pay your bill. Go anywhere else as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Jones fits the role of being too big for his britches. Very cocky, condesending, and I wouldn't have a physical exam by him again. I have never in my life had a prostate exam hurt which I believe was purposeful. The office staf certainly fit the bill of being rude - especially the office manager. When I decided to leave this practice and get my medical records she would not answer a direct question. They treat every patient as being beneath them in this practice. Most had no idea I am a nurse and former hospital CEO. I must say that the head of the group took my letter of complaint seriously but I would never go back to this practice which is housed within Crawford, now part of Emory - just as bad as Dr. Jones

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. Thomas L. Jones's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)