Ratings for Dr. Felisha L. Kitchen

I would never recommend this doctor. Front staff is rude and have horrible telephone manners. I was diagnosed with a disorder causing my miscarriages and she refused to follow through with my wishes to take shots to prevent them. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

She never seemed like she cared about me from the first day. She caused me terrible pain during labor also. I would not recommend her to anyone not even my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This doctor has caused great pain & suffering but god sees all things......

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Telephone manners by staff is unacceptable. I don't feel like the staff or Dr. Kitchens cares much for me, as I'm Caucasian. I went to her specifically because she was a black female, I wanted to support her. I don't feel supported here.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

PLEASE Do Not Go To This Office. my family went through a horrible experiance with this doctor. she lied to us and cased us horrible pain. i urge you to please find someone else. know your rights, know that no matter what your insurance you can see other doctors. the pain she caused was terrible.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I did not like the experience at this doctors office at all. They were unprofessional and they didn't keep my personal business confidential. I would NEVER refer anyone to her or return. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Felisha L. Kitchen's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)