Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Feinberg

The staff in the office is terrible, may be a reflection of Dr. Feinberg's personality. He is not very personable. The staff calls the day before the appointment and leaves a message saying if you don't call back you appointment will be automatically cancelled. Never had this type of message from any other doctor before. Luckily I came home from work early the day they left the message so I was able to call them back. Normally I wouldn't have received the message until after I got home from work, too late to call. They should call two days in advance if that is really their policy. I'm waiting for results from my blood test. I called on Tuesday and left a message on their machine since no one picked up. It's now after 5:00 on Wednesday and no one from the office has returned my call. They expect you to jump through hoops for them but they obviously don't have any respect for their patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Stephen M. Feinberg's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Scott & White