Ratings for Dr. Ihunnaya Chioma Okammor

For my child's annual checkup we waited almost close to 2 hours before the doctor came in. Horrible service, specially when they know that they are not going to make money off your visit.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been going to dr Okkamor for almost 2 years now. She was very helpful and understanding. I wanted to break down the vaccinations for my new born, and she really cooperated. She gives me the time and information that no other doctors have given me before and I have experienced many pediatrician a before with my older kids.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Okammor is an excellent pediatrician. She takes the time to actually listen to you instead of pumping your child with drugs to make a quick dollar. She gets to know you and your condition before thoughtfully and carefully making any suggestions about your kids. We have been with her for over 10 years now and we are looking forward to another 10 years. Thanks Dr P. You are the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

After visiting other pediatric offices I was happy to find Village who were efficient and caring. Dr Okammor is great with my son

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Absolutely one of the best doctor visits I've ever had and my 4 year old and 1 year old both received immunizations! So so so happy!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Okammor is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner! She always remembers important facts regarding my children and she is very compassionate. I never have to wait a long time; as Dr. Okammor and her staff are very punctual. I would recommend this office!! In the past, my experience with pediatricians was not pleasant because I felt as though they were not 100% invested in their patients. So if you're seeking a pediatrician that is caring, compassionate and 100% invested in her patients, this is the place to go!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr, Okammor should really be awarded for excellence you can totally tell she loves her job. She has the best personlaity, very warm, compassionate & caring, she REMEMBERS everything about my children other than what is in the computer. she is kid friendly plays games with them when she see's them. My daughter just loves her to pieces. She is very kowledgeable and she has helped me to become a better parent. She has helped me to get my daugter to love water and vegetables and gave me different ways of hiding veggies in food. I wish she could be my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

My two girls are 13 and 15 and have been going to Dr Okammor since they were babies. We have always been very happy with the service and treatment my kids have received at this practice. Their hours are very convenient and I have never been told that they couldn't be seen. I have referred several famlies to this practice and they were very happy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Okammor is amazing! She see all 5 of my kids and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I leave her office confident that my children have received the best possible care. We have been patients of Dr. Okammor for nearly 10 years and she has always been supportive of extended breastfeeding and my desire to not over medicate. She is willing to discuss alternative treatment options besides medication. I know several other families that use her and have never heard any complaints. We LOVE her!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

I'm one of those moms who has lots of questions about my children's health and I like a doctor who can advise me well. Dr. Okammor has been that person for my family. I find that she stays informed on the current guidelines and does not overly order unnecessary tests. When she does need to order further testing, she makes sure that we understand the reason why and what further information the testing will give her in making a decision about our children's health. I can ask her anything. In fact, she returns most of my call herself and often calls me just to check on my kids's progress. If you are looking for a doctor who can partner with you, look no further. Dr. Okammor is the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012