Ratings for Dr. Ronald K. Jaekle

Dismissive, misdiagnosed me... thank goodness he was not the only doctor seeing me. He was wrong on every front. My child was born early due to my severe preeclampsia despite his protests that my only problem was that I was out of shape.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Jaekle saved my daughter and sons lives . I am forever grateful to him . I had very high risk pregnancies and ended up in The Univesity Hospitals for long periods of time . He always cane in with a smile and told me exactly how things were . He don't sugar coat anything , with I needed to hear . There was times I would be aggrevated and want to just go home , but he would remind me why I was here . After 4 different doctors kept me pregnant with my daughter even after all she was going through Dr. Jaekle came in and said lets go , its time. She was born with Pulmonary Hypertension and very sick . It was made known to me if Dr. Jaekle didnt take her when he did she would of been a stillbbirth for sure . Thank you Dr. Jaekle . I can never thank you enough . I know I wasn't the easiest patient at times .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Ronald K. Jaekle's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med