Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Cochran

Dr Cochran is an amazing doctor! My daughter loves her!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Great doctor but we consistently wait 45 minutes to an hour before we even see Dr. Cochran. All three of my kids see her and the wait is always too long.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Cochran, or Dr. God as I refer to her with my wife. I completely agree with all the other reviews. I must add though that her nurse Peggy might actually be my personal favorite!! Except that one time she administered the pertussis vaccine on me personally. She enjoyed it way too much ;)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Cochran is an excellent pediatrician. A friend of mine recommended her when my daughter was in elementary school and she is now 20 and is still seeing Dr. Cochran, as needed, while she is a college student. Dr. Cochran relates wonderfully to her patients and parents. She is so easy to talk to, explains everything, she asks questions, answers our questions, and is very reassuring. The nurses and office staff have always been very friendly, efficient, and helpful also.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Cochran has always been my son's doctor. I love her and her staff. Always helpful, concerned, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Cochran is an AWESOME Dr. My boys love her. She has boys around the same age as mine so she can always tell me if something that they are doing is normal. She really CARES for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

I would definitely recommend Dr Cochran. She is wonderful!! So nice and always takes her time with you. I know other people who use her and love her as well. The other doctors there are good but she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

AMAZING!! We love her so much. She has always treated my children so well and even has been really good for my confidence. She's always encouraging me and telling me what a good job I am doing. The kids love to go see their "little doctor".

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

We love Dr. Cochran, my 4 1/2 little boy is never scared to go to HSV PEDS and that makes a mommy and daddy feel good. Thanks Dr. Cochran

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Rebecca Cochran's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1989)