Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gudin

Seemed to have good credentials but not for me or my family

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I just had spine surgery this "doctor" is a rude, egotistical, jerkoff who said some really offensive things to me and has zero bedside manner. Please DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN he will condescend you but that's IF he shows up. said he would see me in the morning.. The day has come and gone and he is nowhere to be seen but I'm in the hospital still. What a total farce- should be punished by the medial board for his behavior.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

no good dr.in second opinion he working favority for who pay

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This person is not competent to see patients. He was late and very sarcastic. His main goal was to start me on Percocet, which I tried to explain that I'm against. My guess is he is a money driven business man, not a doc.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor, totally caring and will do whatever it takes to get you better. Sandy and the rest of his staff are also great.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

HE WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST PAIN PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO. HIS STAFF IS BEYOND CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. JANESSA WHO WAS HIS RECEPTIONIST WAS A HEART. SHE WOULD HELP YOU AT THE DROP OF HER HAT AND CYNTHIA THE NP IS A DEAR ALONG WITH SANDY AND DR SYDELLE ROSS WHO IS THE NEWER PHYSICAN BUT EQUALLY AS PROFESSIONAL AND LOVELY AS DR GUDIN. HE IS A TOP DOCTOR FOR ME AND ALOT OF THE BERGEN COUNTY.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Gudin's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1992)

GHI