Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Bradley

Dr.Bradley is, without a doubt, the most professional and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has helped me in ways that other doctors have not been able to. I owe my ability to engage in the holidays with my family, my family thanks him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Joseph Bradley is a truly amazing Chiropractor, an outstanding doctor and just all around great person. I have seen Chiropractors in NYC and other locations and yet not one comes close to what this man has done. He has helped improved my overall health, vastly improved my back pain and greatly improved my posture. He is friendly, incredibly intelligent and just an all-around good person to work with. Anyone considering a Chiropractor should consider Dr. Bradley for the best treatment option available anywhere.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Bradley consulted with me regarding my granddaughter and her addiction. He was very knowledgeable and compassionate to my situation. Dr. Bradley helped me recognize my behaviors as a co-dependent and made me understand how my enabling behaviors were killing my granddaughter. Dr. Bradley helped my family in understanding the disease of addiction by explaining in a way that was easy to understand. During our visit at the office, we purchased a copy of Dr. Bradley's book "Addiction, From Suffering to Solution. In addition to the information we were provided with during our consultation, the book added a greater depth of the knowledge we were lacking. Thanks to Dr. Bradley and his staff, my family is on their way to recovery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been to a number of pain clinics over the past years and Dr. Bradley is by far the most extensive and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Bradley to anyone who struggles with chronic pain and addiction. In addition to getting help with the chronic pain and my pill addiction, I was able to process events from my early childhood, which I learned increased the physical components of my pain.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Bradley is knowledgeable, compassionate and to the point. He cares for his patients well being and is dedicated to his field. As an Addictionologist, Dr. Bradley provides information on "the disease of Addiction" in a way that is understandable and indisputable. I had the opportunity to listen to Dr. Bradley lecture on two separate occasions. Each time I gained more insight and had a clearer understanding because of Dr. Bradley's ability to explain such a complex topic with simplicity. He takes on extremely serious topics with a good sense of humor which makes it very informative and entertaining all at the same time. I cannot thank Dr. Bradley enough for giving me a clear and concise understanding of a topic that I wanted to continue to remain oblivious too or as he would say "in denial." When Dr. Bradley treated my daughter for headaches he was very kind and gentle with her. I was a little apprehensive when he did that neck cracking thing but his reassurance comforted me and her. After just a few visits, her headaches were gone. This after a couple of years of being told that her problem was only treatable with medication. Imagine a 9 year old already needing pain medication. Thank you Dr. Bradley for giving a concerned mom an option that was easy to live with and also worked. His staff was professional and displayed the same level of compassion that Dr. Bradley portrays. My experience was one that I will not forget as it was one of the best experiences within a doctors office I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

As an Addictionologist, Dr. Bradley's ability to impart compelling medical information in a rapid-fire, intellectual, yet entertaining manner changes lives. He opened my mind to addiction as a disease. I am now an alcoholic in recovery. I sought Dr. Bradley out for chiropractic treatment. I've been treated by many chiropractors over the years for back problems; some helpful, others disappointing. Dr. Bradley is extremely direct, knowledgable, professional and effective! I haven't seen him in a while and, when looking for his book online, I stumbled on this site, wanted to share my experience and address the first review. When deep in addiction, completely lost, fearful and hopeless, it is difficult to take personal responsibility. It is a shame that an honorable man's reputation must be besmirched to protect an addition.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Bradley is the most knowledgeable, helpful professional I have ever come into contact with. He was the only person in years who was able to help me with my pain and addiction. He helped educate my family on my disease and restored our relationship. If anyone is unwilling to receive help and take the necessary steps to improve their lives than Dr. Bradley still provides the support for the family to move on and live a healthy happy life. Addiction is a tormenting disease and anyone who is not receptive to changing destructive patterns will of course have nothing positive to say. Whenever Dr. Bradley performed chiropractic procedures there was always a female present in the room. Thank you Dr. Bradley for giving me and my family a second chance at life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr Bradley is a wonderful Dr. He is kind, caring and very knowledgeable in chiropractic, and holistic medicine. He cares for all his patients like they were family members, his wife Karen works at the office too and she is such a sweetheart. Dr Bradley is one of the most ethical, honest Dr's that I have ever met. Always gives 110%.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

THIS MONSTER MOLESTED ME DURING CHIROPRACTIC SESSIONS. I was interviewed for about 4 min by this man and he announced to my family and friends that I was an addict and a borderline personality. He blackmailed me into enduring his detox program which consisted of huge amounts of serequel and other neurotoxins which left me defenseless and completey incapable of coherent thought. He had my husband dispense meds throughout the day even tho I tried to refuse. After the allotted time of detox he recanted my addiction accusations but was angry that I refused to let him continue the bottom groping he performed during chiro sessions. He told my husband to not believe anything I said and therefor rendered me powerless to complain. He claimed he was not a counseler but counseled my husband and me continuously..When I finally refused to let the abuse continue he told my husband to trick me into leaving town and then take my kids and move away. I came home to an empty home altho I was innocent.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010