Ratings for Dr. Mouhamed I. Fakhri

Dr Fakhri is en excellent doctor. No matter what a person race is,he treats everyone like they are his last patient for the day. He spends a lot of time with his patients. He really cares about his patient.Although I am sure their are excellent doctors around, I have never been to a doctor that really cares about his patients. I have a 30 year old daughter that was diagnoised with stage 3 colon cancer. She was going to doctors in greensboro north carolina, and she would always tell me what her doctor would tell her and I would talk it over with doctor Fakhri to make sure the doctors are doing their best to treat my daughter. Dr. Fakhri is a wonderful man and my family and I love him. Every year, my husband and I buy Dr, Fakhri and his two staff a gift just to let them no that we love them and appreciate the care they provide to us. He's a good man. Good man in fact.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

A VERYGREAT DOCTOR I REFERR ANYONE TO HIM WHAT EVER YOUR SYMTONS IS HE PRESCIBLE THE RIGHT MEDICATION AND IT HELPS AVERY GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013